WHY CHOOSE SC MUSIC CENTER?
- The widest range of music lessons available in one location! Piano, Guitar, Violin, and Voice lessons all in one location. Busy families can save driving time and money by scheduling multiple lessons or multiple family members on the same day. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. People of all ages and levels come here to take music lessons. Even adults who are new to music or returning to study!
- The largest and most qualified teaching faculty, and all Instructors are University trained and/or have professional performance experience – you can be confident that we have the right teacher to meet your needs. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them, and we incorporate music theory and sight reading into your lessons, right along with your new performance skills. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn.
- A wide range of lesson times available.Private and Group Music Lessons are by appointment and are first come, first serve so contact us today to arrange your first lesson! Music Lessons 2:00pm to 8:00pm Monday through Friday, Saturday 10:00am -4:00pm, and Sunday closed.
- Home School families please ask about our earlier lesson times.
- A comfortable waiting room for parents and family members. Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, our clients enjoy a spacious, professional waiting room with comfortable chairs and Wi-Fi.
- Ideal Environment Our facilities are designed to be the ideal learning environment. Rooms are large enough for you to sit in on lessons if you like. There are no pets, younger siblings, televisions, or other distractions in the lessons. Fully stocked lesson studios.The rooms are stocked with everything you need for lessons, music stands, sheet music, keyboards, pianos and more. All you need to bring is your instrument.
- Curriculum We offer complete musical instruction featuring ear training, note reading, theory, improvisation, and more. Private lessons are tailored to each student’s unique learning style and group activities provide real-life performing experience and social skill building.
READY TO GET STARTED?
CALL US NOW!! 803-281-0222
- Performance opportunities at each level of study.The level of confidence you get performing cannot be achieved anywhere else. Plus, preparing for a performance motivates students to work toward a goal.
- Professional Office Staff six days a week.We have Professional Office Staff who are available at the front Music Desk to assist our clients. We staff our Music Desk starting at 10:00am each day Monday through Saturdays. Our goal is to return all phone inquiries as soon as possible in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Convenient location
- No semester requirements or long term commitments. Although most of our music students are with us for three and four years or more, our School does not require semester minimums or yearly commitments. We plan on a year of lessons at enrollment, however if you cannot stay at the School you simply notify our Music Desk on the first of the month and finish out that month in a positive way with your teacher.